Am I a hard stone? Don't I respect emotions?
I have found more than five people telling me that.... all of 'em can't be making up stories!!
But I do feel happy for my loved ones....... and have never hesitated to express that!
I still do get tears, when I see people's eyes red. But yes, whom I laugh for and whom I shed tears for does matter, doesn't it? Never waste a tear on something not worth it...
Aren't these signs of emoting? Aren't these signs of me being NORMAL!!! I still don't understand what people mean by normal.
As far as I know every human is termed normal unless you are a psychopath or an autistic!
I am normal for Godsake! I accept there is psycho in every human, just the amout of psyche decides if you are a psychopath or not! I definitely aint one. Actually took up a personality test in the net to even confirm that! ;-)
Just that when I look at others emoting, (some kinda people mind u! not all of 'em) I find it too ....what do I call it...filmi?!!? You could express more mature right?
Just quoting, no hard feelings -
It was one of my friends birthday. And as usual din strike until a reminder mail! Thanks to these fundu groups, you do get saved from a hell lot of 'I HATE U''s.
I just pinged her to wish her on her day.......... hearing me on one end..... she was like 'Fats...you ok?.... you in love?...... thirinthittiyaah?.....how come on my birthday?'
Man, I just called her on her birthday! Yeah.... lucky enough to have friends who actually love u for what you are! And not what they want you to be .......
"We'll never be able to place a price tag on any individual until you actually loose them physically." - Quoted from a friend!
Anyways, back to my friends niche...when I put the phone down, I did tell her 'it was the reminder mail that saved me... you jus know me too well to remember a birthday!'
Now I was just being honest and myself with my friend! She just knows me too well for this... But I found a few people telling me that I should not have told her about the reminder....That would have hurt her... but that is playing around with her emotions! When she actually comes to know my call was because of a reminder, wouldn't she be even more hurt?
Dont know?..... Still guessing....aint I????
No comments:
Post a Comment