Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Surprise....

When the things you least expect in life happen in the most beautiful way, wat more than to cherish them life long.....

Just wished my friend with a belated birthday gift! I was rude enough to call him to my desk and gift him that. And so cute of him, he did not know how to react! Looking back, he wasn't blushing, he seemed lost with words, but yes he was elated.

He said 'thanks' a million times and shook my hands a hundred times! He practically din know how to react! He opened it, careful not to tear the wrapper, saw the corporate mug and said 'Something that I had always wanted'. Now, would not something like that make your day?
Well it definitely made mine.

He just took the gift and walked backed to his place.

But the best part was ......

He went to his desk and called me back again! He said 'Fatty, thanks again. I was just keeping it on my desk. Its very nice, thank you!'.

That was so very sweet. Yes, the best moments in life are the least expected. Now, I was at a loss of words. All I could say was 'anytime'!

I mean, all I did was give him a birhday present. Thats all! It just brought out the best in him.
He seemed genuinely touched!

He is one guy, very soft at heart, but hates to accept that he is..... just the farce of being macho!
Man... all of them are the same! I am not trying to be rhetoric mind you!

Simply reminds me....all my friends are soooo special!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... its jus the matter of givin your friend a belated gift but u've brought the real VALUE it.
Good job buddy!!