Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Conflicting emotions.....

Life seems soo good, it has the best it has to offer. But yes, you do not get anything easily though! Life’s just not a bed of roses! It offers all what you want, but definitely not in a golden platter! Yes, treasuring the pearl depends on the struggle to acquire it.
I could want everything under the sun, but God gives me only what I can handle.
Yes, God has complimented me a lot, with emotions I could not overcome. But yes, I was able to live with them, with just a pat on my back! Just like every other fish that finds its own net, every person makes the situation in one’s life!!

When you see the clouds falling in line,
What can you do to stop the storm?
Neither does it make the sea less saline,
Nor does it make life saner!

Adjustments and sacrifices ought to be made,
But, adjustments that crush your emotions!!
Dreamzz and ambitions,
How about making them true???

Two roads diverged in a black wood,
And I don’t know why, I did not travel both!


Sorry if it is sloppy…..just simply shows…conflicting emotions!!!

No comments: